- Make sure the surfaces to be glued are clean, free from grease, oil and completely dry.
- For better bonding slightly roughen metal and plastic surfaces with sandpaper. (Don’t touch them after wards.)
- Thoroughly mix equal amounts – of resin and hardener by weight.
- Apply the mixture thinly to both surfaces and immediately assemble the joint.
- Keep the joint supported with a clamp while adhesive sets. E.g. With rubber band or cello tape or with proper clamping methods.
- Excess adhesive is best removed by parting it away with a sharp blade after it has set but still rubbery.
- Allow joint to handle at least 24 hours. Full strength will be reached in 72 hours. Complete curing in 7 days.